Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cigarrette Rap

Give me
the gourmet
Serve me
what's best

What ever you have to say to me
Get it off your chest.
Say it cleary, I need to hear this
What's a toy rapper to miss? 


Fuck your fumblings, mumblings and shite
I feel no remorse to throw you off the mic
Whorish anthems praising yourself
Only leads you to a white hot hell

Things I have are things I've made
Get out of face with your kool aid
You drink this shit?
Goddam how can you
I want to slap you
Let these fake walls crumble around you


Hate me for speaking truth
I'll pull your face apart tooth by tooth
It's hard when reality hits
Difficult when a system makes you it's bitch
Did it to yourelf
Get some fucking help
You're running on fumes but never peak out from the shell
A hard crust
Notebook smells like must
Never bother to write anything new
You're busy drinking brew
Getting off like somebody owes you
Get the fuck out
It's a rout
Masks can't hide ugly trappings
Don't worry you're not what's happing
This month, next month, whenever
Act tough but I'm just clever
Agile and smooth
Believe what you hear, it's true

The sky knows my name
And your rhymes are a shame
Don't bother, no respect for scum
Busy seeking selfish fame 

No comments:

Post a Comment